There’s no need to be afraid of the cold any longer. These Frontier Mittens are the warmest, 100% waterproof, all-leather mittens around. They're Give’r-tested and have proven to provide exceptional protection and longevity. With these Mittens, you’ll face the elements head-on. They’re perfect for anyone who likes to spend time outdoors, especially in the winter. Whether skiing, snowboarding, or just walking the dog, these leather mittens keep your hands nice and toasty.
Give'r Frontier Mittens are made of the highest-quality leather, meaning they last much longer than typical mitts, and they withstand even the roughest treatment. So go ahead and give them a try and own your frontier.
- Reinforced, all-leather cowhide exterior
- 100% waterproof membrane
- Reflective heat shield on the front of the hand for warmth retention
- 380-gram Thinsulate insulation system. (Inside palm = 380 grams, outside of hand = 490 grams)
**The wax coating provides additional leather protection but is not a waterproof element. Leather will show water absorption, and the waterproof membrane protects from external moisture.
- Wrist cuff to keep warmth in and snow out
- Keystone thumb design
- A true mitten design (no finger slots/dividers)
- Steel D-Ring for leash attachment and storage
- Hand branded for The Woods Maine with our signature Three Pines Brandmark
- Wrist leashes included with every pair
- Produced by a master leatherworker in Pakistan. Hand-waxed, hand-branded, and quality checked in Jackson, Wyoming.
View our sizing chart in the ordering section under "View Our Sizing Chart"
1. If you're looking for a snug fit that may require breaking the mitts in, we recommend going with the size based on your hand measurements.
2. If you're looking for a pair of Give'r Mitts to fit as soon as you receive them without a break-in period, we recommend sizing up 1 size based on your hand measurements.
- Just don't clean 'em! Leather mittens look better with some good ol' dirt and grease and with time you'll come to love the new patina.
- Can't resist? Use a damp cloth (no soap!) to wipe away dirt from the surface of the leather mitts and then dry them slowly in front of a fan.
Tried-N'-True Drying Techniques:
- *Fastest* Place your mitts on a boot/glove warmer. Make sure to create a gap for airflow on the elastic cuff.
- Place your leather mitts on their sides in front of a standard fan, ensuring maximum airflow. Put a paper towel tube in the wrist cuff to assist with airflow.
- Use any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for airflow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.) and place them in the sun.
- Wring out like a dish towel
- Place too close to the fire
- Place on your car exhaust
- Turn inside out
- Place on a radiator
- Place in microwave
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.