Boggle is a timed word game in which players have 3 minutes to find as many connected words as possible from the face up letters resting in a 16 cube grid. When the timer runs out, players compare their lists of words and remove any words found by multiple players. Points are then awarded for remaining words, depending on how many letters are in the word. When first published by Parker Brothers in 1972, players were required to setup all 16 letter cubes in a tray, cover the tray, and then flip the tray and remove the cover to reveal the letter cubes. In 1976, Boggle was redesigned to include the now iconic translucent dome. This allowed the players to shake up the letter cubes before each game began, making the setup of the game as exciting as the gameplay itself. This Edition: This Vintage Bookshelf Edition of Boggle features graphics and components inspired by the 1976 edition . all packed in a stylish linen book. Contents: Fabric-wrapped book with integrated storage, cube tray with translucent dome, 16 letter cubes, 3-minute sand timer, 2 pencils, rules. Bookshelf case measures
- Linen-wrapped bookshelf case features elegant design for open bookshelf display
- Vintage game components and graphics inspired by the 1976 edition
- Includes cube tray with translucent dome, 16 letter cubes, 3-minute sand timer, 2 pencils, rules
- Bookshelf case measures 10.63 x 8.50 x 2.63 inches and weighs 1.75 pounds
- Appropriate for 2 to 6 Players, Ages 8 and Up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.