Inspired by Maine’s magical coast, this bag combines the soft Driftwood Beige leather, sturdy industrial brass, and dock line rope in lots of fun colors. Designed for your life, it’s got plenty of room for your day (from your laptop to beach towel depending on what moves you) and it can handle the tough stuff. This bag actually gets better with age — you’ll feel the leather get softer, and you’ll see the beautiful patina deepen the more you wear it. It’s the classic must-have bag to put you on the beach even when you’re in the boardroom.
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style
Two deep pockets allow you to fit your whole day into this bag, including your laptop. One side of the front pocket is soft suede (like the inside of the bag) and the rest of the bag is smooth leather. And, you won’t need to worry about your items staying secure – the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread.
- Handbag is 14" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep. Size questions? View our Fit Guide.
- Rope handle is a 10" drop (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle). The full length of the rope is 24".
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft nylon) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.